- Must possess a valid Middle School level License, Grades 6-8, in the State of Minnesota.
- Bachelor’s degree in education; advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum of three (3) years of successful teaching experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of MN content standards.
- Experience in research-based instructional practices that will effectively and efficiently support learning.
- Culturally responsive practitioner who is committed to eliminating opportunity disparities.
- Salary and benefits in accord with the Mater Agreement with Education Minnesota – Lakeville
- Teacher Contract
Please see attached Link12 Online teacher job description.
Interested internal applicants (must be a current ISD 194 EML member to be considered an internal applicant) click on the following link: EML Internal Application
External Applicants apply online @ https://phl.applitrack.com/isd194/onlineapp/ with District Application, Resume, Cover Letter, letters of recommendation and transcripts.
ISD 194 IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND SUPPORTS WORKFORCE DIVERSITY