Schedule: Varies by assignment
Start Date: Immediately
Salary: $15.44 – $17.84 per hour depending on qualifications.
Required Qualifications: A high school diploma or GED and one of the following:
- An AA, AS or AAS (or higher) degree, or
- Passing score of 460 (or higher) on the ParaPro Assessment (For more information on the ParaPro Assessment, contact Educational Testing Services at (800) 772-9476 or www.ets.org/parpro)
- Pass training for full certification of Professional Crisis Management (PCM)
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and restrain students in emergency situations
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Completion of any required training necessary for the position
Please contact Kris Jurgensen at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about the ParaPro Assessment.
The School District does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, parental status, status with regard to public assistance, disability, age, or sexual orientation, including gender identity and expression. The School District also ensures a free appropriate public education for students with disabilities, including regular or special education and related aides and services. For claims of discrimination, the School District has designated the following individuals to coordinate compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and Title IX of the Education Amendments Act of 1972: