Complete job description attached.
Description: The Curriculum Specialist collaborates with members of the educational community to ensure all learners have the knowledge and skills needed to shape their futures, accomplish their dreams, and contribute positively to their local and global communities. The Curriculum Specialist supports all aspects of teaching and learning.
- Facilitate the development and implementation of a guaranteed and viable curriculum.
- Implement the use of effective instructional strategies.
- Provide professional development for staff.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify desired outcomes and shape relevant educational programs.
- Other job related duties as assigned.
- BA/BS degree, advanced degree desirable.
- Minnesota teaching license in special education or related services.
- Knowledge about current teaching “best practices”.
- Knowledge about curriculum content and processes.
- Knowledge about computers and other technologies as applied to the instructional process.
- Ability to work independently and in a team with minimum supervision.
- Excellent human relations skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Excellent organizational skills.