POSTING #: 2273
6.5 hours per day, student contact days only beginning the 2020-2021 school year.
Duties may include:
1. Assist student(s) with special needs in the classroom (e.g., behavior management, social skills, crisis intervention and instruction in basic skills).
2. Supervise special education student(s) to ensure safety.
3. Assist with collecting and monitoring of student progress data.
1. High School diploma and additional post secondary training relevant to children preferred.
2. Acceptance of students’ disabilities and limitations.
3. Must be able to lift, pull, or move a minimum of 50 pounds.
4. Accepts direction from supervising teacher(s) and is willing to work as a team.
Based on the Paraprofessional contract salary schedule of Level V, Step 2 at $17.20 per hour.
Applications accepted online at www.isd47.org/employment until filled.
Applications reviewed upon submission.
Candidates must pass a pre-employment physical and criminal background check in order to be eligible for employment.