24.75 hours per week
Special Education Paraprofessional Early Childhood
$16.00 per hour
* Associates degree or 2 years of post-secondary education, coursework in child development or education related fields preferred.
* Experience working with children, work experience in educational setting preferred.
Primary Duties :
* Providing academic and behavior support in our mainstream and self-contained classrooms for students with special needs and providing them access to the mainstream setting.
* Must be able to participate in restrictive procedures if ever necessary.
* Working with children with various disabilities in mainstream and resource room
* Toileting and ability to lift 50 lbs.
Internal Candidates: January 20th, 2021
External Candidates: Open until filled
Please apply online.