Special Education Teacher- Behavior Specialized Program
Date: August 29, 2022
Location: Pilot Knob Elementary
Salary: Per Teachers’ Master Agreement 2021-2023
- Minnesota EBD or ABS License needed.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with students, parents, staff, administration and the general public;
- Knowledgeable regarding relevant learning technology and proficient in its use;
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing;
- Experience and proficiency in the implementation of current best practices in instruction and learning
- A passion for supporting students regulate their emotions and behavior to reach their highest potential.
- Ability to use the Resource Model and small group support as needed.
- Experience with evaluations preferred.
- Intercultural competence, including the ability to effectively teach students from diverse racial and cultural backgrounds
It is the policy, practice, and commitment of District 197 to provide equal employment opportunities for all people without discrimination on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, public assistance, veteran status, or sexual orientation.