Position Hours: 1.0 FTE/37.5 hours per week
Location: South Ridge School, Culver, MN
Enjoy a rewarding career as an educator at our South Ridge School. We’re currently accepting applications for a full time Special Education Teacher. This comes with a highly competitive salary matrix and professional development opportunities as part of our Q-Comp District. Help make a difference in a student’s educational experience through a rewarding career at St. Louis County Schools!
Skills & Abilities:
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to assist in providing safe and respectful learning environment for students
- Maintain student confidentiality
- Knowledge, skill, and/or experience in developing and working with Individual Education Plans.
- Must hold an active teaching license from PELSB.
- Must complete pre-employment background check
- Teaching license area in K-12 ABS, EBD, LD Special Education is strongly preferred.
St. Louis County Schools, ISD 2142 is an Equal Opportunity Employer