TYPE OF POSITION:
After school hours; specific hrs/days to be determined
Hours may vary based on program needs
Activities Director, Building Principals
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to work with students in groups and in individual settings
- Demonstrate organizational and communication skills
- Proven experience in teaching and modeling character and responsible behavior
- Positive, high energy, and committed
- Firm understanding of, and proven support for, education-based interscholastic activities/athletics
The Student Council Advisor works with students to teach and refine leadership skills in peer environments, and assist students with decision-making in building wide activities and events.
- Provide leadership that promotes personal growth, confidence, and in a manner that is equitable for all participants
- Monitor the work of all members to ensure their safety
- Set the group’s meeting schedule; will also work individually with students throughout the week (this may include meeting before, during and after the school day)
- Other duties as assigned
- Frequent: walking, standing, bending, sitting, hearing, talking, and seeing
All Employees of Saint Cloud School District 742 are responsible to support District goals, to work collaboratively and respectfully with diverse populations of staff, students and parents and to model and promote a welcoming working and learning environment. Employees are expected to support and adapt to change and to demonstrate commitment to continuous performance improvement. Employees are responsible to establish and maintain effective communication with students, teachers, support staff, colleagues and parents, respect confidential matters, encourage a safe and secure environment throughout the District, and to be dependable and accountable in the performance of their work.
It is the prerogative of the District to assign staff so as to best meet the needs of the District.