2022 STARS Summer Academy Teacher, Grades 1-4
Garlough Elementary School
Interviews will be held on Thursday, March 3rd at 2:45pm or 3:30pm
June 15 – 8:00am-12:00pm
June 30 – 7:30am-1:30pm
$30.00 per hour
- Valid Minnesota teaching license
- Strong desire and skill to work with struggling students
- High level of organizational skills
- Strong collaboration skills
- Experience teaching elementary school students
- Familiar with Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports (PBIS)
- Ability to speak Spanish fluently or conversationally
- Provide individual and group instruction designed to meet individual students’ needs.
- Evaluate and monitors students’ progress and keeps accurate records.
- Create a safe and positive classroom environment for effective learning.
- Establish and maintain standards of student and classroom management required to achieve effective participation in all activities.
- Record and monitor student attendance.
- Communicate with parents or guardians as needed.
To be considered for this position, please apply on-line at: http://www.applitrack.com/isd197/onlineapp/default.aspx
Position will remain open until filled.