ALL NEW EMPLOYEES ELIGIBLE FOR UP TO $1500 RECRUITMENT AND RETENTION PAYMENT DURING THE 2022-23 SCHOOL YEAR
TYPE OF POSITION:
Hours may vary based on program needs
Building Principals, immediate supervisor
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. Diploma
- Basic First Aid training within 3 months of hire date
- Basic First Aid
The Student Support Paraeducator is responsible for maintaining an orderly and safe environment assuring students are engaging in appropriate activity and are not interfering with other students or district employees in the performance of their functions.
$15.20/hr (starting salary for new hires)
Online application, www.isd742.org
Maintain a structured environment
- Observe student behavior in structured and/or unstructured areas, inside and/or outside of building
- Keep administration informed of problems/concerns within areas of responsibility
- Follow all district and site procedures in regards to discipline
- Maintain assigned records
- Maintain confidentiality of student records
- Follow-up actions relating to assigned records
- Provide relevant information to staff upon request
Other duties as assigned
- The ability to stand and/or walk for long periods of time; may be exposed to adverse weather
- Frequent: walking, standing, sitting, hearing, talking, and seeing
- Light Work: exerting up to 40 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or negligible amount of force constantly to move objects
All Employees of Saint Cloud School District 742 are responsible to support District goals, to work collaboratively and respectfully with diverse populations of staff, students and parents and to model and promote a welcoming working and learning environment. Employees are expected to support and adapt to change and to demonstrate commitment to continuous performance improvement. Employees are responsible to establish and maintain effective communication with students, teachers, support staff, colleagues and parents, respect confidential matters, encourage a safe and secure environment throughout the District, and to be dependable and accountable in the performance of their work.
It is the prerogative of the District to assign staff so as to best meet the needs of the District.