Eden Prairie Schools is looking for Substitute Early Childhood Paraprofessionals to work in our Early Childhood program. If you enjoy working with children ages 0-5 and have the flexibility to work as many (or as few) hours as you would like, please consider signing up to be a Substitute Early Childhood Paraprofessional in the district.
To be considered, please complete your on-line application to be placed on a call list when substitute opportunities arise. Assignment opportunities will vary based on coverage needs and will depend on the number of applicants who indicate an interest in these opportunities. The need is great! If you are interested, please apply right away, then stop by Human Resources to complete pre-employment paperwork so you’ll be ready to go when called. No appointment is needed. Just come to 8100 School Road, Eden Prairie, MN and ask for HR.
- Two forms of ID (go to https://www.uscis.gov/i-9-central/acceptable-documents. You’ll need one document from List A OR one document from List B + one from List C.
- Bring information to fill out your W-4 tax withholding form.
- Bring a voided check for your direct deposit.
Early Childhood Substitute Paraprofessional
Early Childhood Education Center
RATE OF PAY:
$13.62/hour (2016-17 rate)
The pre-school is open 6:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Opportunities will vary between these hours.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience working with young children 0-5 years preferred.
- Ability to follow instructions and meet individual needs of children.
- Establish and maintain a positive environment.
PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE TO APPLY ON-LINE: www.edenpr.org
EDEN PRAIRIE SCHOOLS IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Eden Prairie Public Schools is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment in accordance with all applicable Equal Opportunity laws, directives and regulations of Federal, State and Local governing bodies or agencies. Eden Prairie Public Schools does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, disability, sexual orientation or age.