Description: SUBSTITUTE Teacher
- Teach a variety of lessons, depending on level and content area.
- Collaborate with other teachers to support student needs.
- Communicate effectively through available technology.
- Maintain high standards for Orono students.
- Current Minnesota Teaching License required.
- Understanding of effective teaching and learning strategies.
- Effective classroom management skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to use technology as an instructional tool.
Building/Site: All School Sites – Substitutes pick their own preferences.
Schedule: On-call and as-needed.
Bargaining Group and Level: NA
District Website: www.orono.k12.mn.us