Hours Per Day: 2.0 – 8.0 per day depending on site needs.
Type of Position: ( ) Continuing (x) Temporary
Salary: $13.00/hour and up, depending on qualifications
Supervisor of Position: Chris Spindler-Schlottman, Kids Connection Program Supervisor
- First Aid and CPR Certification preferred
Summary of Duties:
- Kids Connection is a child care program providing before and after school care for children 3 years old through 5th grade.
- Kids Connection Instructors may work morning hours, afternoon hours, or both.
- Instructors supervise and interact with children in the gym, during outdoor activities and assist with the implementation of classroom activities.
- Instructors may be asked to supervise field trips.
- Kids Connection Instructors may assist in planning appropriate activities and other duties as assigned.
The policy of the school district is to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. The school district does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, disability, sexual orientation, including gender identity or expression, age, family care leave status, or veteran status. The school district also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees.