- Responsible for working with students, families, and school staff to provide educational support services across the district to help ensure student success and eventual graduation.
- Work with school staff to identify areas of concern and work with parents and students to address those areas. This may involve home visits at times that are convenient for the family.
- Work with parents and students regarding school engagement issues, motivation, or other barriers to success.
- May work with outside agencies to provide information about needed support for parents and students both here and as needed in the collaborative.
- The work week will be approximately 35 hours per week, Monday – Friday, with exact schedule and tasks determined by district student needs.
- Hourly wages depending on education credentials from $16/hr to $20/hr.
- Benefits include FICA and PERA contributions.
- Must be fluent in the Spanish Language
- Must be proficient in English language.
- High School Diploma or GED required; 60 semester credits/AA/AS degree or college graduation preferred. No license is required.
- Experience interpreting or translating school information is preferred, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job.