June 13, 2022 – August 26, 2022
1 position open at each school
- This is a teaching position that assists in the development, implementation and evaluation of elementary age care and enrichment activities, programs and services to children kindergarten through grade five in a safe and enriching environment.
- Develops and implements age-appropriate theme based curriculum that aligns with the Minnesota School Age Indicators of Progress.
- Works directly with large and small groups of children in planned activities throughout a variety of settings, such as: classroom, cafeteria, gym, playground and while on field trips.
- B.A. or B.S Degree in Early Childhood Education
- Current CPR and First Aid Certification.
- Hours Per Day: 6
- Hours Per Week: 24 + (some Fridays)
- Start and End Times: 11:30 am – 6:00 pm
- $19.46 – $24.84 an hour (Casual summer position, not benefit eligible)
Please apply online @: https://www.applitrack.com/isd194/onlineapp/
ISD 194 IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND SUPPORTS WORKFORCE DIVERSITY