Approximately 8-10 Paras needed.
Locations: Crystal Lake Education Center, Cherry View Elementary, Eastview Elementary, and Lakeview Elementary
- June 13, 2022 – August 26, 2022
- Hours/Days: TBD*
- Start / End Times: TBD*
- * Will assign hours and locations to meet student needs.
Job Description and Qualifications:
- A Summer Adventures special education paraprofessional, under supervision of an Instructor and Special Education Lead, provides direct and indirect support to students with special needs ages Birth through age 21.
- Support academic programs designed by instructors, special and general education teachers including leading small groups, providing one-to-one follow-up, re-teaching/review, and keeping students on task.
- Provide support to enhance student success and independence through implementation of Individual Education Program (IEP) adaptations and accommodations. (e.g., taking notes in class, reading materials aloud, utilizing technology, implementing organizational tools).
- High School Diploma required – prefer candidate with AA degree. Additional post-secondary training relevant to children/adolescents/young adults preferred.
- See attached job description.
- Salary range: $14.98 -$19.58 per hour depending on experience
- This is a casual position and is not benefits eligible.
Apply online @ https://www.applitrack.com/isd194/onlineapp/
Application Deadline: Open until filled
ISD 194 IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND SUPPORTS WORKFORCE DIVERSITY