Freeman Park, Shorewood
Thorpe Park, Deephaven
Several part-time positions available
10-15 hours / week
Tuesday – Thursday
Mornings from June 22 to Aug 18, 2022
Age 18+: Starting at $16.79
Age 16-17: Starting at $13.30
Primary Objective of Positions:
To lead outdoor summer recreation program for youth ages 4-12, and ensure a safe and fun environment.
- Develop and implement fun recreational curriculum and program goals to include field games, arts & crafts, nature activities, and special events.
- Plan and carry out age- appropriate activities consistent with class goals.
- Supervise participants and volunteers.
- Provide a safe, caring, and fun environment for participants.
- Establish a positive and friendly relationship with parents.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Evidence of successful experience in and passion for working with children.
- Demonstrated knowledge of recreation programs.
- Evidence of positive interpersonal skills; ability to relate well to children and adults.
- Evidence of successful teaching and/or program leadership.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Proven record of punctuality and responsibility.