Summer School STEM Camp Teachers (Grade 6)
Experiential hands on academic learning emphasizing S.T.E.M. (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics).
A project based learning camp will teach about: encryption, cryptology, radar mapping, and rocket construction.
The goal will be to strengthen math, science, reading and writing skills that have been weakened due to the COVID pandemic. The camp will include a family support component.
June 7-11, 2021
6.5 student contact hours per day (8:30am – 3:30pm) + paid prep daily
Daily Rate of Pay
Current MN Teaching License – Science prefered
- Middle School classroom experience
- A commitment to student success
- Understanding of working with at risk and/or struggling learner
- Ability to form relationships with students and families in a short period of time
- Belief system (demonstrated in words and actions) that all students can learn and be successful
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Until filled