Position: Education Support Professional – Supervisory
Schedule: 5 days / week, 4 hours / day, 9 months/ year
Location: Buffalo Community Middle School
Beginning: As Agreed Upon
Rate of Pay: Per Master Agreement
Deadline to Apply: 09/15/2021 or Until Filled
- Working directly with students as assigned, individually or in small groups
- Daily supervision of students on playground, during lunch, in hallways, at assemblies and other areas as assigned
- Other related duties
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience working with children
- Strong organizational skills, flexible, punctual, willing to learn new things
- Desire and ability to work with children (academic and/or behavior)
- Work as a team member with other adults
See why BHM Schools is the place to dream, believe and achieve. From early childhood, to kindergarten to graduation and to adulthood, the BHM School District provides a variety of opportunities for every age. Click HERE or visit our website at www.bhmschools.org to view a short video about our district.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Applicants interested in this position must complete an application online by visiting our district website at www.bhmschools.org.> District> Employment> Current Openings & Online Application. If you previously applied with BHM Schools and wish to update your application materials, login to AppliTrack and select ‘edit.’ If you need technical support please visit applitrack.com/apphelp for answers to frequently asked application questions or ‘submit a request‘ to AppliTrack for assistance with your application.