Description: Roseville Area Schools has an opening for a 1.0 FTE District-wide ASD Assessment Team member & Disrict Evaluations. This position serves as a resource to school teams to provide services from a clearly articulated educational vision that is grounded in equity beliefs and practices and results in positive learner outcomes, and will include:
- Provide leadership through resource support to staff, students and their families regarding evidence based practices and interventions related to behavior management.
- Research regulatory best practices and develop supporting resources in the area of behavior and ASD.
- Possess strong relationship and communication skills and reflect a strong equity perspective.
- Possess knowledge of and have experience with fundamental MN State and Federal laws, rules and case law related to Special Education and Section 504 of the Rehabilitative Act.
- Develop data collection and progress monitoring systems with staff for individual students.
- Compose, disseminate and lead professional development in identified areas of need.
- Assist department in creating, developing and implementing Social Emotional Learning focal areas
- Support scholars districtwide and transition.
- MN Board of Teaching Licensure in ASD.
- Training in a SEL area preferred (e.g. Restorative Practices)
- 5+ years of experice working with students with Autism.
- Preferred: Trained in ADOS in the last 2 years.
Compensation: Minimum full year, full time starting salary is $43,476, plus a District Contribution toward insurance and other benefits.
Application Timeline: Roseville Area Schools continuously accepts applications for employment and you are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. This Notice of Vacancy will be posted until August 6, 2020..
Equity Vision: Roseville Area Schools is committed to ensuring an equitable and respectful educational experience for every student, family, and staff member, regardless of race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, ability, home or first language, religion, national origin, age, or physical appearance. Roseville Area Schools seeks individuals who embody this commitment.