General Purpose of Job: To inspire and prepare all students with the confidence, courage, and competence to achieve their dreams; contribute to community; and engage in a lifetime of learning.
Responsibilities: Technology Education/Industrial Tech. Teaching
Required Qualifications: License from MDE in Secondary Teaching
- Possess insdustrial technology teaching experience
- Posses science or math teaching experience
- Possess good written and oral communication skills
- Possess strong planning and organizational skills
- Possess skills and knowledge related to group and individual counseling and referral resources
- Knowledge and use of curriculum planning and instructional skills
- Possess a tolerance for ambiguity and change
FTE: 1.0 Monday-Friday
Salary: Per Contract
This position in 2021-22 may differ from the 2020-21 school year assignment, if applicable.
Benefits: Group Benefits