Responsible To: Associate Principal Heather Kay
- Minnesota Work Based Learning endorsement license
- Minnesota Special Education licensure required; Special Education ASD or ABS licensure preferred.
- Experience case managing students.
- Commitment to an equitable and inclusive education experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of cultural competence.
Compensation: Minimum full year, full time starting salary is $46,124 with a generous benefits package.
School Year 2022-2023 Benefits Summary:
- Medical insurance paired with district-funded VEBA spending account for eligible healthcare expenses
- Life insurance and long-term disability insurance
- Dental insurance
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Retirement and matching annuity plans
Application Timeline: Roseville Area Schools continuously accepts applications for employment and you are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. This Notice of Vacancy will be posted until filled. Questions on this posting should be directed to: Heather.Kay@isd623.org
Equity Vision: Roseville Area Schools is committed to ensuring an equitable and respectful educational experience for every student, family, and staff member, regardless of race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, ability, home or first language, religion, national origin, age, or physical appearance. Roseville Area Schools seeks individuals who embody this commitment.