The Fergus Falls School District is seeking to fill full-time Title 1 paraprofessional positions for the 2021-2022 school year. These elementary school positions are for 6 hrs/day during student contact days. Wage range is $17.60-19.45/hour
JOB REQUIREMENTS: High School diploma as well as at least 60 semester credits toward a two-year degree; or a two-year degree; or demonstrated all of the Minnesota Paraprofessional core competencies through a portfolio or ParaPro Assessment.
1. Works under direct supervision of certified staff.
2. Assist in instruction of target students. Certified staff will decide on instruction needed and how and where it will take place.
3. Will not teach or instruct, but assist only.
4. Will work in the classrooms and/or small group settings.
5. Will work with students of need.
6. Will assist in informal testing, objective testing, and instructional activities with certified staff director.
7. Attend student conferences as directed.
8. Daily noon supervision.
Application deadline: Open until filled
The Fergus Falls Public School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Educator, who fully and actively supports equal access for all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, Genetic Information or Testing, Family & Medical Leave, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law, and prohibits retaliation against individuals who bring forth any complaint, orally or in writing, to the employer or the government, or against any individuals who assist or participate in the investigation of any complaint, or otherwise oppose discrimination.