Location: Skyview Community School, Maplewood Middle School
Schedule: School Year – Evenings, Weekends; Summer – Daytime, Evenings – Varies
Start date: After August 15, 2020
Work Year: Mid September – First Week of August
School District 622 Community Education is looking for dedicated caring individuals to join our aquatic team. We offer American Red Cross Learn-to-Swim classes evenings and weekends during the school year and days and evenings during the summer.
Must be able to swim 25 yards.
- Previous Experience working with children
- Good attendance
- Willingness to work at various locations throughout the school district
- Available to work evenings and weekends
- Assist our American Red Cross certified swim instructiors while they teach students of all ages and abilities in a positive, fun, learning environment.
- Help monitor flow of patrons on deck and in the pool.
- Qualified staff may have the opportunity to attend Lifeguard and/or Water Safety Instructor training.