Title: Full-Day Preschool Program Instructor -Temporary Position
Hours: 8:00-4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
Location: Gleason Lake Elementary School
Position will remain open until filled regardless of closing date.
The Full-day Preschool Instructor provides a positive learning environment for children in the Full-Day Preschool Program. This includes, but is not limited to, daily program planning, guidance of support staff, and positive behavior intervention. The person in this role will facilitate and lead age-appropriate, enriching, stimulating activities in a safe environment for children ages 4 and 5.
• Candidates must have a minimum of an A.A or 2 years of college in a related field, or equivalent certificate with 2080 hours of work in OST.
• Experience with accreditation and special needs preferred.
• Apply online at www.wayzataschools.org
• Internal Applicants must complete the Internal Application
• Position is open only to current Wayzata Kids employees through 11/20/20 at 4:00 p.m.
• If this position does not fill internally non-unit candidates will be considered until position is filled.