Wayzata Public Schools is currently seeking a Special Education teacher with the ability, skills, and training necessary to work with a broad array of students with disabilities in a cross-categorical model, such that they can receive an appropriate education program in their neighborhood school.
- Special Education Licensure required for working with students in Federal Setting 1-3.
- Multiple licensure preferred.
- ASD Preferred
- Ability to design and implement specially designed instruction tailored to meet the unique needs of students requiring special education services.
- Experience and willingness to work on general education teams and provide collaborative special education services with general education teachers is required.
- Ability to collaborate with paraprofessionals and to effectively direct the work delegated to them.
- Interest in and ability to relate well to middle school students.
- Experience with evaluation and eligibility determination for special education services preferred.
- Apply on line at www.wayzata.k12.mn.us
- Internal Applicants must complete the Internal Application
- This is a round 2 position and is open to current employees and outside candidates-position will remain open until filled regardless of closing date