Placement: One of our 3 District Middle Schools*
*You may be asked to support other sites on high-need days at a specific location.
- High student achievement
- Instructional Technology- Technology levy has increased the number of computers and other technology available for use in the classroom.
- Competitive pay and benefits- Wayzata’s Dedicated Reserve Teachers have access to Health and Dental insurance.
- Good People- We strive to hire good people that work well together and have fun doing it.
Wayzata Public Schools is seeking Full-Time Reserve Teachers to work in each of our 3 Middle Schools. We are seeking highly flexible licensed teachers to provide daily teaching support. Must be willing to sub in all content areas, as well as, providing Special Education Paraprofessional support when needed.
- This is a full-time job with health and dental insurance options available.
- This position will pay at the Level 3 WPS Reserve Teacher daily rate of $165 /day.
- Feel free to review the WPS Reserve Teacher Handbook 2022-23 for more information.
- Must have a valid MN teaching license. A middle school license is preferred.
- If unlicensed, a substitute license can be obtained if you have a 4-year degree. Short Call Substitute licensing info found on the PELSB Website.
- Ideal candidate will have experience teaching or working with middle school students.
- Must have strong classroom management skills with the ability to maintain a positive learning environment.
- Must have the ability to build positive working relationships with students, parents and staff.
- Must have the ability to calmly and effectively deal with a variety of unexpected circumstances.
- Apply online at http://www.wayzataschools.org/apply.
- Internal Applicants must complete the Internal Application
- Position is open and active as of 8/9/22, until filled.