Academic Support Paraprofessional – Eden Prairie High School
Eden Prairie Schools has an opening for an Academic Support Paraprofessional at Eden Prairie High School. The Academic Support Paraprofessional provides academic support to students in partnership with student support teams, classroom teachers, and in small group or one-on-one settings. The Academic Support Paraprofessional will also work to support student reassessment of essential learning targets in the EPHS Testing Center in addition to working with student support teams to provide academic support and intervention for students. Academic Support Paraprofessionals do not design instruction; they provide academic support toward achievement of identified essential learning targets.
Eden Prairie High School
Rate of Pay:
MSEA 2, $18.49 per hour
Hours/Day, Days/Week, Days/Year:
8 hours/day, 5 days/week, 172 days/year
7:30 am – 4:00 pm Monday-Friday
Please see the attached job description for more details about this position.
- – A current MN teaching license is preferred, but not required.
- – Completed at least 2 years of study at an institution of higher education, obtained an associate’s or higher degree or met a rigorous standard of quality, and can demonstrate knowledge of and the ability to provide academic support to students.
- – One year experience working with children
- – Must have the ability to build positive working relationships with assigned students and staff.
- – Must be proficient with current technology used to support student learning, and student progress monitoring.
- – Must be able to respond to relevant data about assigned academic support.
- – The ability to create and maintain a climate of respect and fairness for assigned customers.
- – The ability to support instruction that recognizes diverse populations.
- – The ability to communicate effectively with assigned students and staff.
- – Demonstrates fair and ethical judgments.
- – The ability to utilize current technologies.
- – The ability to work as a contributing team member.
Application review to begin:
Please click the APPLY button above to begin your application.
Please click here to learn more about Eden Prairie Schools. www.edenpr.org
Eden Prairie Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Eden Prairie Public Schools is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment in accordance with all applicable Equal Opportunity laws, directives and regulations of Federal, State and Local governing bodies or agencies. Eden Prairie Public Schools does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, disability, sexual orientation or age.