To perform a wide variety of administrative support responsibilities for the School Age Care (SAC) and Youth Enrichment programs with an emphasis on program registration, bookkeeping/accounting, recordkeeping, collections and distribution of materials. Also provides administrative support to the Supervisor of Youth Programs.
Perform bookkeeping, accounting and records management for the School age Care and Youth Enrichment programs.
Provide program and administrative support to the SAC program and the Youth Programs Supervisor
Maintains communication and public relations with customers
Maintains SAC database systems and provides technical assistance
Performs other related duties, as assigned, for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the School Age Care and Youth Enrichment programs
High school diploma or GED equivalent
Post high school education and/or completion of a computer/technical program and/or bookkeeping program preferred
- Two years experience in customer relations and scheduling and/or data entry.
- Experience in a K-12 or community education setting is desirable.
- Extensive experience using a variety of current office technology software applications such as spreadsheets, word processing and database applications, including relational databases, as well as accounting or registration programs
- Experience in the coordination of office work-flow.
- Experience providing support to computer system application end users and software vendors.
- Experience with financial record keeping including accounts payable, accounts receivable, and account reconciliation.
Note: Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the School Board may find appropriate and acceptable.
Salary range – $19.33 – $21.39 per hour