Up to 150 hours (daily practice 3:45 to 6:00 p.m. & meets), November 15, 2021 through February 12, 2022
Duties may include:
1. Assist student(s) with special needs during nordic ski practices and meets
2. Supervise special education student(s) to ensure safety.
1. High School diploma and additional post secondary training relevant to children preferred.
2. Acceptance of students’ disabilities and limitations.
3. Must be able to lift, pull, or move a minimum of 50 pounds.
4. Accepts direction from supervising teacher(s) and is willing to work as a team.
5. Ability to run with and pace a student
Based on the Paraprofessional contract salary schedule Level V, Step 2 at $17.20 per hour.
Applications accepted online at www.isd47.org/start-your-career until filled.
Candidates must pass a pre-employment physical and criminal background check in order to be eligible for employment.