Eden Prairie Schools is dedicated to hiring the best!
Eden Prairie Schools, home of the Eagles, is an incredible place for students to learn and grow. This district has enjoyed a long-standing reputation of excellence that is built on high expectations for our students and staff. We believe it is our purpose to create an environment of care and support where each student is inspired every day. We do this best by knowing each of our learners as individuals, recognizing their skills and motivations, and pushing them to excel.
More than 8,400 diverse student learners are provided an exceptional educational experience throughout the district’s five Elementary Schools (PreK-5), Spanish Immersion School (PreK-5), Middle School (6-8), High School (9-12), Transition Program, and K-12 Online School. Our dedicated administrative staff are caring, knowledgeable and a vital facet of our Eagle Nation.
Why be an administrator in Eden Prairie Schools?
Our administrators lead our staff and students at building sites and in programs. Join a team that values diversity and inclusion, collaboration and learning from multiple perspectives. Our administrators work diligently to create an environment of care and support where each student is inspired every day. We do this best by knowing each of them as learners and individuals, recognizing their skills and motivations, and pushing them to excel. Our equity and cultural proficiency work guides us to ensure our staff reflects the racial and ethnic diversity of our community and our students.
We are currently seeking exceptional candidates for Administrative Dean at Eden Prairie High School. This position will work 216 days/year (10 months).
The strongest candidate will:
- Inspire each student to learn continuously
- Demonstrate intrinsic value
- Have individual gifts and talents
- Contribute to the benefit of the community
- Build relationships on mutual trust and respect
- Desire to learn and grow through personalized learning
- Master’s Degree required
- MN Secondary Teaching license required.
- MN Administrative license required.
- Minimum of three years of successful teaching experience or related experience working with students
- Secondary schools supervisory experience preferred.
We offer a highly competitive rewards package that includes:
- Compensation & Paid Leave
- Salary starting at $83,225 depending on experience and education.
- Paid sick days and paid personal day of leave given yearly
- Up to 9 paid holidays
- Health Insurance
- Medical premiums are covered by the district up to 100% for individual plans and up to $1,189 per month toward family plans.
- District contributions to VEBA/HRA accounts for select medical plans.
- Dental premiums are fully covered by the district for individual and family plans.
- Fully paid life insurance and long-term disability premiums
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for pre-tax medical and dependent care
- 403b with a district match of up to 2.25% of annual salary
- District contribution of 8.34% to MN Teacher Retirement Association (TRA).
- Professional Development & Support
- Opportunities for tuition reimbursement for pre-approved, job-related college coursework.
- Opportunities to join affinity groups
*information based on current 2022-2024 AST master agreement
- Click the apply button at edenpr.org/careers to start your application and upload your resume.
- Learn more about our district at http://www.edenpr.org
EDEN PRAIRIE SCHOOLS IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER:
Eden Prairie Public Schools is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment in accordance with all applicable Equal Opportunity laws, directives and regulations of Federal, State and Local governing bodies or agencies. Eden Prairie Public Schools does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, disability, sexual orientation or age.