Burnsville-Eagan-Savage School District 191 is a dynamic and innovative suburban public school district serving approximately 7,500 students. The District includes 8 elementary schools with kindergarten through grade 5 (some with voluntary pre-kindergarten programs), two middle schools with grades 6-8, one high school with grades 9-12 and one alternative high school. The District also includes one of the most extensive Community Education programs in the state, serving newborns up through senior citizens.
- Hour Per Day: Varies
- Days Per Year: Varies
- Compensation/Benefits: Per Community Education Employment Policy
- Requirements: Must be at least 16 years old and hold a current American Red Cross Water Safety Instructor (WSI) certification. Also holding an American Red Cross Life guarding certification is preferred. Swimming lessons held at Eagle Ridge and Nicollet Jr. High schools.
- Our online application system offers the opportunity to upload additional information such as a cover letter, resume, references and transcripts. Paper or e-mail copies of these materials will not be accepted.
- Interviews will be conducted with candidates that best meet the current needs of the District.
- Review of materials will start immediately.
- The position will be filled on an undesignated time-frame when, and not until, the right candidate emerges.
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications as described in a job description. We are most interested in finding the best candidate for the job, and that candidate may be one who comes from a less traditional background. We would encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of our qualifications described.
Equity is one of District One91’s core values and is essential to our goal of putting children first to ensure college and career readiness. A diverse workforce fuels innovation and allows us to better understand, communicate with, and educate our students. District One91 will not deny anyone the opportunity for training or employment because of sex, race, religion, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, sexual preference, disability, or status with regard to public assistance.