SUMMARY: Under the direction of the Licensed School Nurse (LSN) and district policies, is responsible for implementation of individual student health plans, caring for ill and injured students, medication administration and maintaining student health records. Works with students, parents/guardians, and staff to maintain the health and wellbeing of all.
SALARY: Per Building Nurse Contract
REPORTS TO: Special Services Director and Building Principal
- Graduate of an accredited LPN or RN program
- Current LPN or RN license
- Current CPR and First Aid Certification
- Two plus years’ experience in a healthcare setting preferred
- Previous experience working with an electronic medical record system preferred
Apply online @ www.jordan.k12.mn.us For questions contact: Chad Williams, Special Services Director at 952-492-4230 or email email@example.com.