Provide instruction to students in grades 9-12 in the area of Business Education. Courses may include, but are not limited to: Word Processing, Accounting, Career Mentorship, Career Exploration, Introduction to Business.
– Valid MN teaching license in Business Education.
– Consistent and reliable attendance is required.
– Commitment to ensuring all students learn at high levels.
– Collaboration with colleagues, parents and students.
– Commitment to an equitable education experience for all.
Based on Master Agreement
ISD 761 IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND SUPPORTS WORKFORCE DIVERSITY.