Byron Community Education is seeking an MN Licensed Early Childhood Educator for our Byron Preschool Program. A BA/BS degree in early education or a similar degree is required.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Ability to provide developmentally appropriate activities in a preschool environment.
- Ability to create enriched lesson plans using Creative Curriculum as well as other resources.
- Possess, or be willing to gain, knowlege of Teaching Stratagies Gold.
- Ability to work within a team, collaborating with other teachers and program assistants.
- A desire for continuous improvement and a committment to PLC work as well as other staff development opportunities.
- The ability to create a safe, caring environment that is welcoming to both students and their families.
Additional information about the program is listed on the Community Education website:
Please contact Naomi Schuster, Byron Preschool Coordinator at email@example.com or by phone at 507-775-2336 with any questions about this position.
This teaching postion is approximately 35 hours per week, teaching a 4 year old Monday/Wednesday/Friday class and a 4 year old Tuesday/Thursday Full Day class. The hours would generally be 7:45 to 3:00 PM Monday – Friday. Pay begins at approximately $26.93 per hour. Some benefits are included.