Assistant Robotics Coach
Chaska High School
For specific information contact Jim Swearingen at email@example.com
Position Dates: TBD
Salary: Based on CEA Master Agreement
Work under the direction of the Head Coach; be available for supervising and chaperoning team practices, work sessions, and trips to tournaments (Duluth; Grand Forks; Worlds); participate in all virtual meetings w/ Captains. Assist with purchasing, budget, team discipline. Follow all school, district, MSHSL, and FIRST policies. Mandatory Reporter.
- Experience coaching or competing in Robotics (FLL, FTC, FRC) preferred.
- Experience with technical education and/or High School Robotics preferred
- Background or interest in robotic/engineering
- Interest in working with high school students
- Coach and supervise 9-12 Grade team in cooperation with parent volunteers
Background check will be conducted.
If recommended for employment, applicant will provide proof of legal right to work in the United States if required.
Application Procedure: Please apply online: http://www.district112.org (Only online applications will be accepted).