Responsible for the organization and instruction of the St. AnthonyVillage High School boys soccer team. Responsible for setting up games, practices, and supervision of the athletes in the program. Must be able to adjust work schedule for games and practice. Head coach is responsible for care and maintenance of equipment. Assists in game and facility scheduling, coordinating team transportation, communicates with parents, and arranges game helpers as needed. In addition, responsible for other duties outlined in the coaches handbook and as assigned.
Employed as an Independent School District #282 staff member. Go to District website to view current vacancies.
- Valid Minnesota coaching certificate or
- NFICEP Certified / MSHSL Coaches Educ. Program or
- Fulfills the following criteria:
- In the judgment of the school board, the person has the knowledge and experience necessary to coach the sport; and
- Can verify completion of six quarter credits, or the equivalent, or 60 clock hours of instruction in first aid and the care and prevention of athletic injuries; and
- Can verify completion of a coaching methods or theory course.
- Ability to organize and supervise a complete soccer program.
- Substantial knowledge of the technical and tactical aspects of soccer.
Application to: All applicants must apply through the district website.http://www.stanthony.k12.mn.us/employment-opportunities
Open until filled. Applications will be reviewed as received and qualified candidates will be interviewed until the position is filled.
Troy Urdahl, Director of Activities email@example.com
Applications must include: Resume, references, and letter of application stating why applicant desires the position; why applicant feels he/she is qualified for the position; and, what the applicant feels he/she can bring to the position. Only candidates whose files are complete will be considered.
It is the policy of the School District 282, in the employment of any personnel, to give equal consideration to all without exclusion or limitation
It is the St. Anthony New Brighton School District’s policy to provide equal education opportunity for all students and to provide equal employment opportunity for all employees. The district does not discriminate in admission, treatment, employment or access to its programs or activities. In addition, the School District does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, parental status, status with regard to public assistance, disability, sexual orientation or age.