National Honor Society Advisor
Chaska High School
For specific information contact Jim Swearingen at email@example.com
Position Start: TBD
Year Round Position
Salary: Based on CEA Master Agreement
- Strong interpersonal skills in working with and developing student learners
- Strong organizational skills
- Good communication skills
- Respect/recognition of youth needs
- Experience participating in or advising high school Nat. Honor Society preferred.
Oversee Chaska Nat. Honor Society; ability to advise remotely; log volunteer hours; check GPA’s; asseemble an advisory committee of faculty; oversee application process; schedule and run induction ceremony; schedule guest speaker. Note, applicant should be able to accomplish these tasks remotely during any school closure or hybrid schedule.
Background check will be conducted
If recommended for employment, applicant will provide proof of legal right to work in the United States if required.
Application Procedure: Please apply online at: http://www.district112.org (only online applications are accepted).