Starting pay: $18.83/hour
The Community Education Program Aquatics Liaison assists program staff in coordination, planning and daily logistics to provide efficient, high quality aquatics programs and services for the District 728 community.
1. Assist in assigning staff and distributing various schedules to ensure that programs and activities have adequate, qualified staff and activity information at all times. Sub as program staff as needed.
2. Assist in preparing and distributing paperwork, information, supplies and materials in a timely manner to ensure that staff are prepared and activities are successful.
3. Assist in employee interviewing, orientation, training and resources so that all employees receive the necessary training and employment materials in a timely manner, and policies and procedures are consistently applied.
4. Establish and maintain good working relationships with Community Education staff, district wide staff, and the public to foster a positive image and deliver good customer service.
5. Serve as an on-site staff person representing Community Education and/or the School District at various programs or events as needed to ensure a quality, well-run activity.
6. Assist in handling situations that arise and follow up on details needed such as facilitating changes, cancellations, etc.
1. One (1) to three (3) years experience assisting with and/or organizing activities and materials and people in a related environment.
2. Lifeguard and/or Water Safety Instructor Certification, or willingness to obtain.
3. Excellent organizational skills, especially in maintaining records, information and activities.
4. Experience handling multiple, time sensitive duties and tasks simultaneously.
5. Ability to work a flexible schedule, which may include early morning, evening or weekend hours.
6. Ability to communicate very well with others in verbal, written and electronic forms.
7. Excellent customer service knowledge and skills.