The Richfield Public School District is currently accepting applications for a part time Covid Coordinator beginning the 2020-2021 school year at the Holy Angels Academy.
- Leading the coordination of COVID preparedness
- Gaining information from government agencies and communicating information to others
- Imparting knowledge of the implications for guidance to school community
- Assisting administration in establishing and monitoring protocols and maintaining compliance
- Receiving information from those diagnosed or exposed and perform contract tracing and report information
- Collaborating with RPS and government agencies and maintaining records
Schedule: 2 to 5 hours per day
- Bachelor’s degree or equiv. experience
- Previous management experience
Salary: $21.00 per hour
Application deadline: Posting is open until filled.