The Glencoe-Silver Lake School District is looking for an Early Childhood Family Education Teacher to work in the Early Childhood Learning Center in Glencoe.
Job duties include:
- Planning and implementing developmentally appropriate program and classroom activities for children and their families in the ECFE program.
- Working with the Parent Educator(s) to build strong relationships with families and the community through classes, events, email, social media, ECFE website, etc.
- Maintaining an organized and well-kept classroom and supplies.
- Participating in staff development, including staff meetings, workshops, and in-service training.
- Excellent skills in teaching, communications, and time management.
- Ability to adapt instruction to various learning levels and styles, as well as the ability to work effectively with diverse groups of students, parents, and staff.
- Positive outlook and effective organizational skills.
- Hold or be eligible for licensure in Early Childhood Education (Pre-K License, Pre-Primary license, Age 3-grade 3).
- Three years teaching experience preferred.
Occasional lifting of 10 to 20 pounds may be required. The school district requires applicants for school district positions who receive an offer of employment to submit to a criminal history background check. For more information about the position contact: Matt Muenchow, ECFE Director, at MMuenchow@gsl.k12.mn.us or at 320-864-2696.