Position: ECFE Preschool Classroom Assistant
Schedule: 4 days / week, 9 months / year (Approx. late Aug through Mid May) 645 hours per school year, includes 53 evening hours
Time Schedule: Daytime hours based on class offerings and enrollment
Location: Community Education
Beginning: As Agreed Upon
Rate of Pay: Starting at $13.72 / hour
Deadline to Apply: 09/10/20 or Until Filled
- Assist preschool teacher by providing educational support.
- Assessing, supervising, and guidance positive behavior.
- Build positive relationships with children and parents.
- Interacting with children to enhance and extend learning.
- Assist teacher in preparation of classroom; including physical movement of equipment.
- Support Special Education plans for children in class.
- Follow school district policies and procedures.
- Experience working with young children in a preschool setting.
- Knowledge of positive behavior guidance and child development.
- Ability to work as a member of a team and take direction from teachers.
- Ability to multi-task and provide active, nurturing care
Questions about this position should be directed to Barbara Eckberg IMH-E II, ECFE Coordinator at email@example.com.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Applicants interested in this position must complete an application online by visiting our district website at www.bhmschools.org.> District> Employment> Current Openings & Online Application. If you previously applied with BHM Schools and wish to update your application materials, login to AppliTrack and select ‘edit.’ If you need technical support please visit applitrack.com/apphelp for answers to frequently asked application questions or ‘submit a request‘ to AppliTrack for assistance with your application.