Elementary Media Specialist
August 30, 2021
Current MN Teaching License: Media Specialist K-12
- Advanced listening, communications and organization skills
- Social perceptiveness and strong people skills
- Ability to evaluate and respond to building information needs
- Ability to support engaging standards-based student instruction
- Ability to implement media initiatives in accordance with building and district goals
- Plan & support information literacy instruction for students, including the access of library materials.
- Oversee and manage the operations of the media center, including selecting, acquiring, cataloging, and circulating materials appropriate for students.
- Collaborate with Media Directors team to plan and implement Media and Literacy Programming
APPLICATION DEADLINE: May 5, 2021
Submit online application, cover letter, transcripts and resume by clicking on the “Apply” button in the top right