See attached work calendar at the bottom right corner of this job posting.
MINIMUM SALARY: $20.67 per hour
BENEFITS: Benefits available.
Contact the Insurance office @ 507-328-4226 for detailed insurance information. Make sure to reference the exact job posting.
If you have questions regarding a job posting, contact the Office of Human Resources @ 507-328-4253 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provides clerical support to the site administrator.
- Provides work direction for secretaries, and assists with paraprofessionals..
- Primary building contact person for public, parent/guardian, and staff.
- Maintains budgets and extracurricular accounts.
- Processes requisitions, purchase orders, and mileage reimbursements.
- Maintains staff attendance records and substitute assignments.
- Maintains building security clearance and issues building keys.
- Facilitates necessary paperwork for Staff Development for the building.
- Coordinates conferences, open houses, graduation and other school functions.
- Performs other duties within the level of responsibility of position as assigned by the supervisor.
- Strong human relations skills in dealing with students, parents, teachers, administrators, co-workers and the public.
- Computer skills, experience and proficiency with the following programs: Microsoft Word, Excel and Access; experience with Skyward preferred.
- Strong telephone skills.
- Must have ability to handle frequent interruptions and refocus easily.
- Must be able to organize, prioritize, and work independently in a team setting.
- Must have completed or be willing to enroll in and complete the Medication Administration Training Course.
- In addition, the specific skills/educational qualifications for this include:
- Believes that all students can attain high levels of learning.
- Takes responsibility for the learning of our students and his/her own performance.
- Possesses the knowledge and skills to build effective educational experiences that benefit all students.
- Functions as an effective member of the educational/school team.
- Won’t shy away from today’s educational challenges.
- Utilizes effective interpersonal skills.
- Has a proven track record of success.
- Works with great integrity
Common and Shared Accountabilities for All Positions
Employees of the Rochester Public School District #535 are expected to support the goals, model and promote an environment that is respectful for all, and work collaboratively with other staff to focus on the needs of the learner. A quality, customer focus that conveys a welcome attitude, an adaptability to change, and a desire for continuous improvement is also expected of all employees. In addition, staff are to respect confidential matters, encourage a safe and secure environment throughout the schools, and be dependable and accountable employees.
Please visit www.rochesterschools.org to learn more about Rochester Public Schools.