Program runs July 6, 2021 – July 29, 2021
Location: Cherry View Elementary
- High School Diploma required – prefer candidate with AA degree. Additional post-secondary training relevant to children/adolescents/young adults preferred. Flexibility within the work environment. Able to work with small and large groups, one-to-one, and in multiple school settings.
- Strong communication skills with students and adults.
- Skilled in use of various computer programs (word processing, Powerpoint, excel) and with technology used by students (iPads, smartphones).
- Stong language, math and reading skills.
- Willingness to accept direction from supervising teacher(s) and administrators.
- Ability to cope with change and with the mental and emotional stress of the position.
- Ability to move quickly from sitting to standing position and to follow students at a fast pace, when needed.
- For additional information, please reference attached job description.
- Hours/Days: 4 hours per day, Monday – Thursday
- Start / End Times: 8:30 am – 12:30 pm
$17.39 – $21.78 per hour (Casual position, not benefits eligible)
Please apply online at: https://www.applitrack.com/isd194/onlineapp/
ISD 194 IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND SUPPORTS WORKFORCE DIVERSITY