Extended School Year (ESY) Special Education Paraprofessional – Secondary EP Online – Multiple Positions
MSEA Level 3
RATE OF PAY:
HOURS PER DAY:
3.25 hours/day, 3 days/week (Tue-Thu)
START & ENDING TIME:
7:45 AM to 11:00 AM
WORKING DAYS PER YEAR:
- Two year degree or higher, 60 credits toward a degree, or the passing of the ParaPro Assessment.
- Basic child development educational background or knowledge preferred.
- Willingness to work with and show respect for students with special needs.
- Able to work independently.
- Demonstrated communication skills, patience, and flexibility.
- Experience with special education students including EBD, LD, and MMH
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to follow teacher’s plan and direction, and communicate effectively with students, staff, and parents.
This position will remain open for 30 days or until filled; however, applicants are encouraged to submit their applications by the review date, which will begin on April 19, 2022.
APPLY ON-LINE: www.edenpr.org
EDEN PRAIRIE SCHOOLS IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Eden Prairie Public Schools is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment in accordance with all applicable Equal Opportunity laws, directives and regulations of Federal, State and Local governing bodies or agencies. Eden Prairie Public Schools does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, disability, sexual orientation or age.