At Montevideo Public Schools we believe that through partnerships and innovative thinking, we can create learning opportunities that will empower students to achieve their dreams. Our student first approach to education embraces individuality while understanding that together we are better. The district focus on cradle to career provides a truly unique approach to education; one that we believe you will want to be part of.
As a Full Time Substitute Teacher with Montevideo Public Schools, you will be part of a district that is focused on becoming:
- The academic leader in the region
- A leader in the community that fosters positive, impactful, and stakeholder supportive change
- Trusted in all that it does
- Known for excellence in Academics, Arts, and Athletics
- Supportive of and safe for all students, staff, and community
- Innovative in meeting student needs
- A system that is focused on the wholistic learning of student
In short, you will become part of a school district that works hard, expects excellence, values each individual, and believes school-community partnerships create unique opportunities for students to excel that cannot otherwise be attained. That is a Thunder Hawk education!
Position open until filled.
To apply for this position go to: