4-10 hours per week on Saturdays and Sundays from early December through early March
Must be able to attend training on Sunday, November 13 at 5:30pm at Minnetonka Middle School East
Starting at $15.84 an per hour
Primary Objective of Position:
To gym supervise youth basketball games for youth K-12 and assist with youth basketball clinics and coach trainings.
- To supervise youth basketball games in a safe and respectful manner.
- To ensure the proper use and care of the facilities and equipment used.
- To enforce safety rules and take disciplinary action when necessary.
- To supervise referees.
- To handle issues or conflicts on and off the court in a respectful manner.
- To assist with refereeing games in the absence of a referee.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the sport of basketball
- Ability to work with groups of students and adults.
- Ability to communicate effectively with the public.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Experience playing and/or officiating basketball
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- First aid and CPR certificate (provided if needed).