HEALTH AIDE/COPY CENTER ASSISTANT
FOLEY HIGH SCHOOL
Foley Public Schools is taking applications for a Health Aide/Copy Center Assistant. Preference will be given to applicants possessing an LPN or Medical Assistant certification. Health Aides work directly under the supervision of the District Nurse and Building Principal. This is a 9 month, full-time position from 7:15 a.m. – 3:45 p.m.
HEALTH AIDE MAJOR JOB DUTIES:
Assist in administering first aid to sick or injured students according to the guidelines set forth by the school district and under the direction of the school nurse and/or established treatment plans.
Follow guidelines in deciding if a student should be sent home, parents contacted, ambulance called, student referred to school nurse, and/or if other professional help is required.
Assist in conducting hearing and vision screening for referred students or new students.
Assist in updating student health records.
Prepare incident reports for any injuries requiring attention.
Administer medication with approval of nurse, parent, and doctor.
Review and update immunizations according to MN State law.
Assist with screens for scoliosis, vision, and hearing.
9. Other duties as assigned.
COPY CENTER ASSISTANT MAJOR DUTIES:
1. Complete photocopy needs of the district in a timely manner, including any necessary formatting of “cleaning” of master copies before running.
2. Copy district stationary such as letterheads, envelopes etc. and maintain a file of forms utilized by the district and replenish as needed.
3. Monitor the maintenance of district photocopiers and contact service reps when needed.
4. Monitor and replenish paper and supplies as needed.
5. Sort and distribute daily mail and staff supplies as required.
6. Other duties as assigned.
If this position appeals to you please submit a letter of interest, resume, and references.
Questions regarding this position can be directed to Shayne Kusler at (320) 968-8420 or email@example.com
Date of Posting: September 13, 2021
Applications reviewed beginning September 23, 2021
Open until filled