Position Hours: Full Time/1.0 FTE
Location: North Woods School, Cook, MN
Enjoy a full time Instrumental Music Educator opportunity at North Woods School! The teaching opportunity enjoys a competitive salary, full benefits package and professional learning opportunities through our Q-Comp school district! This position is located north of Cook, Minnesota near stunning Lake Vermilion and Voyageurs National Park! Help make a difference in a student’s educational experience to be community, college, and career ready at St. Louis County Schools!
Skills & Abilities:
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to assist in providing safe and respectful learning environments for students
- Maintain student confidentiality
- Knowledge, skill, and/or experience in the instruction of secondary and elementary instrumental music programs
- Ability to maintain age appropriate class instruction and learning goals
- Must hold or obtain an active teaching permission from PELSB
- Must complete pre-employment background check
- Approved teaching license in instrumental music or related area is strongly preferred. Please contact the Human Resources Department for more information.
St. Louis County Schools, ISD 2142 is an Equal Opportunity Employer.